Greetings! My name is Sarah Murphy Robertson and while my career has ranged from television production to nonprofit management, I’ve always been a freelance writer. For over six years now, I’ve been fortunate enough to be a 30A local. I am now focused full time on writing and establishing great relationships with media sources, small business owners, and the dynamic group of people who live in this stunning area on the panhandle of Florida.
So what do I do? I research and write articles and editorials, create blog posts and other website content, and produce press releases and marketing copy.
And how can that help you? I am available for developing a single article, tackling short term projects, or supplying ongoing content. My rates are competitive and project based. I am confident I can help your business get great exposure. By appreciating attention to detail and the creative process, I endeavor to best achieve my clients’ goals. I give you my, ahem, word(s).
So reach out to me today and let’s chat. Cell is 404.545.6407. Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. (And in this lovely, sleepy little beach town I pride myself on my prompt communication skills!)
LOCAL PORTFOLIO SAMPLES:
- Quarterly I contribute profiles to The Thirty-A Review magazine like this one on a new local craft spirits company or this one on our incredible symphony or these on The Beach House and Angelina’s restaurants.
- I thoroughly enjoy my work as the Managing Editor of The Rosemary Thymes. Our Spring 2017 issue also has several examples of my work.
- I contribute regularly to SoWal.com…like these profiling the food scene at Rosemary Beach’s Restaurant Paradis , Goatfeathers on the west end of 30A, or the FarmStand in Grayton Beach. But I have also covered artists like Allison Wickey and small businesses like 30-A Suites.
- The Seaside Times is another valued local client. I focus mainly on merchant profiles for this publication. I write two regular columns for them – one on the Seaside Farmers Market and one called Trends & Treasures,
- I am responsible for creating content and website copy for 30afoodandwine.com. (Check it out for all the skinny on wining and dining along 30A.) In March 2017 they published a comprehensive dining guide and I profiled many local chefs and restaurants.
- Food Republic is an online food resource. I created several recipes for Food Republic including this one for quiche demonstrating that yes, real men do eat quiche. Other recipes and blogs published for Food Republic are for a unique Hawaiian burger, an easy dessert option of homemade cannolis, and healthful, tasty chicken lettuce wraps.
- 30A Eats showcases chefs and restaurants along scenic highway 30A on the panhandle of Florida. A couple of my recipe contributions to 30A Eats include: Buffalo Baked Chicken Tenders and Pumpkin Muffins!
- 30A Kids Club Magazine
- 30afoodandwine.com and Dining Guide
- The Rosemary Thymes
- The Seaside Times
- Thirty-A Review Magazine
- GAB Marketing & PR
- Rosemary Beach Magazine
- SEOM Solutions
- 30A Eats
- White Light Studios
- Twin Oaks Farm
- Lesley Isacks Photography
- Foundations Medical Center